Tuesday, April 13, 2004

|

Flipping through Metro News this morning and I see this ad for tonight's episode of 24:

"Which CTU agent is Dead?"

OOOOOH! I like the possibilities here. Could be Chappelle, who's supposed to have a run-in with the Pres tonight. Could be Michelle, but I really think she's going to be immune and they won't use up her death with 6 hours of dramatic tension to go. Could be Chloe, which won't cause me any sadness.

Of course, I expect that it'll be Gael, who actually died LAST week. But who says there's truth in advertising?

Spooky little item here. I don't follow hockey (apart from the Leafs) that closely, but as you may recall, I made a few predictions for the playoffs. Turns out one of CNN-SI's writers made first-round predictions awfully close to mine (he picked St. Louis and Colorado, I chose San Jose and Dallas). See for yourself..

Finally, regarding my beloved Leafs. Two years ago, I spent a substantial amount of time complaining to anyone who would listen that the Leafs were nuts signing Ed Belfour. I freely eat my words. Eddie, you are THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buh-bye.