Wednesday, March 23, 2005

|

Idol (updated)

Haven't gotten around to this week's 24 yet, but we did watch American Idol last night, and here's some observations:

GREAT show last night, as almost everyone turned it up a notch and cranked out great performances. I was really impressed with Carrie's take on the Heart song "Alone" and Vonzell was awesome, too.

Nadia wins best hairstyle ever. That mohawk will never be matched.

Constantine sings "I Think I Love You" by the Partridge Family. Yeah. I have a sneaking suspicion his buds weren't talking to him after that one.

Who keeps feeding Mikalah downers? Somebody get this girl some Jolt Cola, STAT!

As much as I hate to say it, I think I'm losing a Final 8 tonight, because I think Mikalah's dodged the bullet as long as she can and goes buh-bye.

Update:

Someone bungled the phone numbers and they had to scrap the voting for this week, so we got a rehash of Tuesday's show tonight. Voting results are up tomorrow. I still think it's Mikalah leaving.