Wednesday, February 18, 2004

|

Well, it's about time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It took over 36 episodes, but Jack FINALLY avenges his wife. Jack's decision to off Nina was right on many levels, but is gonna REALLY mess things up between him and CTU. I heard whispers at the start of this season that Kiefer Sutherland was considering leaving the show, and this is the one loose end he had to deal with. Chase earned his badass stars during the torture session in Mexico and I think I could continue to watch beyond Season 3 should Kiefer leave. Besides, I think Tony has slowly become the centre of the program, and I think that him and Jack could have some tension over Jack's decision to dispatch Nina.

An awesome episode all around. Things are starting to build to the end, as we're slowly getting rid of the peripheral players, leaving just the main cast.